As seen in the Christian Chronicle.
100% of you donation goes straight to help the families in the dump. Give >
What Could You Give Up To Live On Less?
From fast food to using less gas, what could you live less on in order to help the poor and needy? We've compiled a list of ways you could very simply modify your lifestyle to help right now. Whatever you decide to do - whether it is all week or for one day - our goal is for you to try to put yourself in the shoes of the poor and needy around the world. view the list →
For the 1.9 billion children from Third World countries, there are:
more facts →
- 800 million people are “chronically hungry
- 1 out of 3 urban dwellers live in slum conditions.
- Approximately 30% of all children in developing Third World countries are underweight or suffer stunted growth.
- More than 1 billion children live in poverty.
May 8, 2013
May 2, 2013
April 25, 2013
April 22, 2013
April 17, 2013
April 15, 2013
• Honduras June 30-July 7
• Honduras July (4 trips throughout)
• Africa October 1-15
Bread invites you to travel and serve on one of these life-changing trips.
more info →